The Heart Gallery makes a huge difference in the lives of foster kids in Hawaii.
You can help, in Hawaii or any state! From the Heart Gallery’s national website:
Some of the volunteer/in-kind opportunities include but not limited to:
- Help organize beauty & barber shop “hair days” prior to the photo shoots
- Wesite design/developers and maintainers
- Brochure, invitation and other print material designers
- Transport portraits to the different venues
- Assist in setup and tear-down of the portrait displays
- Special Events/Fundraisers
- Host the Heart Gallery portraits at your agency, church, museum, business, library, airport, City Hall, government agency or State Capital
- Help with creating Life Books-These serve as a scrap book/photo albums that allow children to retain memories of their lives with their foster parents, foster siblings, etc.
- Other activities as needed
Click here to get in touch with the Heart Gallery.